- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Torque Converter
- Continuously Variable Transmission ( CTX )
- Front Wheel Drive
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Wheel Bearings
- Cooling System
- Fuel System
- Steering ( including Power Assisted Steering )
- Electrical System
PLEASE NOTE: Those components covered are covered against mechanical failure. The replacement of oil filters, lubricants, antifreeze and fluids is included provided the replacement is necessitated by the breakdown of an insured component.
- Any repairs undertaken without prior authorisation and an authorisation number issued.
- Defects caused by accidental damage, misuse or neglect.
- Any item not specified under Parts Covered.
- Any defect resulting from improper repair, or by the fitting of replacement parts, experimental units or modifications other than those approved by the vehicles manufacturer.
- Any defect created by the failure of a non-covered component.
- Any road traffic accident collision.
- In no case does this policy apply to taxis, self drive hire, driving schools, commercial vehicles, or vans with a carrying capacity exceeding 35 cwt, or to vehicles used in any sort of competitions, rallies, pace making or off road use.
- Recovery Costs
- Hire Cars